There are so many occasions that we buy gifts for couples or just our spouse—birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Christmas, etc. We’re all about buying meaningful gifts that will enrich marriages—whether it’s a fun board game, a book about prayer, or an item that reminds us of our faith…just to name a few.
We wanted to include gifts specifically for couples, or gifts that have options for both men and women. Here is our gift guide!
Clothing and Jewelry
- Wooden saint medal bracelets from Kindred Forest Co. – for men and women! You could even get matching saints.
- Saintsgoals shirts from Annunciation Designs – these are awesome! There is a graphic tee option for both men and women (see pictures below!)
- Shirts from pycnocline – there are many unisex options! Hard to pick a fave, but Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Benedict are at the top of the list
Saintsgoals shirts from Annunciation Designs
Devotionals and Journals
- Forever: A Catholic Devotional for Your Marriage by Jackie Francois Angel and Bobby Angel
- Daily Companion for Married Couples
- Three Secrets to Holiness in Marriage: A 33-Day Self-Guided Retreat for Catholic Couples by Dan and Amber DeMatte
- A Spouse Who Prays: A Guide to Praying For Your Spouse and Your Marriage by Katie Warner – a journal that helps you pray for your spouse throughout the year (and if you’re buying for a couple, make sure to buy two copies—one for the husband and one for the wife!)
Books are a great option too! To see our favorite marriage books, check out our Recommendations page.
A Spouse Who Prays by Katie Warner
Food and Drink
- A wine subscription – or just a bottle of wine which you could also pair with something else
- Bottle of liquor – paired with the book Drinking With the Saints (or Drinking With Saint Nick, if it’s a Christmas gift)
- Cookbook like Cooking With the Saints or The Vatican Cookbook
- Handmade beer and coffee cozies from The Cozy Wife
- St. Escriva mug from Annunciation Designs – this would be pair perfectly with a favorite coffee or tea
- Saint cookie cutters from Catholic Curio – pair them with a cookbook or ingredients for cookies!
- Chocolate from Trappistine Candy
- Mr. and Mrs. mugs
Catholic Curio’s St. Nicholas cookie cutter and how all of the cookies can be decorated!
Multimedia and games
- Movies: Fireproof and War Room are two marriage-related ones (a little bit of cheesy acting, but great messages)
- CDs: Marriage and family talks by Catholic Productions
- Board games – Some of our favorites are Dominion, Monopoly Deal, Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, and Banagrams
- Conversation Starters (there are quite a few options on Amazon, but that’s just one)
- Saints Cards – these are popular with adults and not just kids!
Wall rosaries from SmallThingsGr8Love
Art and decor
- Wall rosaries from SmallThingsGr8Love – these are awesome! (Pictures above)
- Custom portrait from Wagnon Studios
- Print of the wedding verses from Sirach by BooksFaithLife
- Print for the Enthronement of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus from Benedicta Boutique – this is beautiful!
Catholic Prayer Gifts
- St. Zelie and Louis Martin pocket Rosary from Come Holy Spirit Rosaries—you can also order a custom rosary
- Nuptial Rosary from Faber Beads
- Rugged Rosaries – these are great for men
- Candles – Pick a favorite saint like St. Michael
- Prayer notepads from Sweet Little Ones – these would be great paired with a Rosary or a prayer book for Adoration (picture below!)
- Sacrifice Beads from Happy Nest Home Goods
- Hand-embroidered scapulars from Stella Marigold Art
- Holy water font – Holy Spirit one or Holy Family one
Prayer notepad from Sweet Little Ones
Stocking Stuffers or Easter basket fillers
- Catholic Christmas crackers from Gloria & Praise – the pocket saints in these are the cutest!
- Saint pencils from Catholic Curio – or you can personalize pencils with a love note or an inside joke!
- Stickers like this one from Just Love Prints or these from SmallThingsGr8love
- Temporary tattoos from Just Love Prints
- Socks from Socks Religious
Saint pencils from Catholic Curio
- Gift certificate for a marriage retreat
- Gift card to a restaurant (to be used for a date night!)—you could even pair it with our Date Night Guide
- My Catholic Keepsake Book from Thy Olive Tree – for couples expecting a baby
- Cards from Good Portion Co to go with your gift – there is every kind from the sacraments to Christmas to housewarming
6 thoughts on “Gift Guide for Catholic Couples”
I love the t-shirts. Lots of great ideas.
Lots of neat gift ideas!
I love all the ideas you had, but 1 of my favorites are the t-shirts, Wall rosaries, Prayer space set and prayer notepad Thank you for sharing them
Those are some of my favorites too!
I am not sure I can think of anything else to add! This is a comprehensive post and I now want all the things!
Amazing! Love Fireproof!